EVERYTHING Keto Pretzel Dogs ➡️
Next time I think I will wrap the dogs with cheese and bacon first.
- 4 hot dogs (I prefer Jennie-O turkey dogs)
- 1 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 Tbsp. Philadelphia cream cheese
- 3/4 cup crumbs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- everything but the bagel seasoning
- Microwave mozzarella and cream cheese for 90 seconds. Mix until smooth.
- Add pork crumbs, baking powder, and egg. Use hands to knead until dough forms.
- Separate into 4 equal pieces.
- Shape into 12 inch strips. (If dough becomes too stiff, microwave an additional 15 seconds to soften).
- Wrap strips around hot dogs. Roll in EBTB seasoning.
- Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until dark golden brown. I used my air fryer and it took 8 minutes.
Dip in mustard & ketchup for the perfect bite