- 1.5 lbs. ground beef (85/15)
- 1/4 white onion (minced)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup ground pork rinds (1 oz. whole pork rinds, pulsed in food processor)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar-free ketchup (I use Primal Kitchen)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F degrees and grease a loaf pan.
- Add all ingredients except ketchup to a large bowl. Using your hands, combine well.
- Press meatloaf mixture into loaf pan. You can either bake it in the pan or flip the meat out onto a baking sheet. Flipping onto the baking sheet (or just free-forming on the baking sheet) allows extra fat from the meat to drain off during cooking.
- Bake for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, remove from the oven and spread the ketchup over top of the meatloaf.
- Return to the oven for an additional 10-15 minutes or until the meatloaf reaches 165°F.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 15 minutes to let the juices settle before slicing and serving.