A ketogenic recipe for salmon with lemon and rosemary. This recipe has been a favourite in my family for years. Our easy salmon is seared on a skillet, which saves lots of time and helps the fish to retain its flavor. The lemon-rosemary-honey glaze adds so much taste!
As we move on to the lemon rosemary salmon, I need you to remember that it’s not hard to make. You need to do this:
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb. salmon fillet
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ⅛ cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. honey
- ½ tbsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- salt, pepper
- lemon slices and rosemary to garnish
Cooking Directions for Keto Lemon Rosemary Salmon:
- Cut the salmon fillet into pieces (serving size).
- Pour the oil on top of the salmon and add salt and pepper.
- Put your salmon in a skillet on medium heat and put the lid on. After 3-4 minutes, take off the lid.
- Cook the salmon for 4 minutes on each side, then remove it from the pan and set aside.
- Add lemon juice, honey and rosemary to the pan. Cook for about 2 minutes.