Keto Fried Tofu With Three-Flavored Marinades is simple, easy and quick recipe. It can prepare with three bold and flavorful marinade variations
- Soy and Sesame
- Garlic and Chilies
It can be prepared in only 20 minutes and serve as an appetizer.
- 2 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 fresh soft tofu blocks
- 6 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 green onion stalks-julienne
- 2 cilantro stalks-chop
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 long yellow or red chili, such as cayenne or serrano, chopped
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Sichuan Mala Seasoning Powder
- Toast sesame seeds in a dry skillet for 1-2 minutes, stir until they become fragrant and begin to turn golden. Set aside.
- Drain tofu package of excess water and remove from packaging with care and caution. Pat the tofu dry gently to remove excess water.
- Heat a large pan with 2 Tablespoon canola oil over medium heat. When the pan is hot, gently add the tofu block into the pan. Fry each side for 2 minutes, or until the tofu is lightly golden.
- Dish tofu onto a plate lined with a paper towel. Cut into bite sized cubes.
- Rub 2 Tablespoon soy sauce and sprinkle white pepper all around the tofu pieces.
Divide tofu quantity into three portions. Set aside.
For the first tofu portion: Soy and Sesame Marinade
For the second tofu portion: Mala Marinade
For the third tofu portion: Garlic and Chilies Marinade
7. Serve immediately