Keto Curried Tofu Scramble is a quick, easy and a healthy recipe that is full of flavor. You can easily make it at your home.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 100 gram firm Tofu (crumbled)
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- 30g Red Bell Pepper (diced)
- 15g Shallots (thinly sliced)
- 1 Tablespoon chopped Spring Onions
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Nutritional Yeast
- 2 teaspoon Curry Powder
- Take a pan and heat olive oil in the pan.
- Add garlic, bell peppers and shallots in the pan and Sautee until aromatic.
- Add crumbled tofu and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix in curry powder and nutritional yeast.
- Season as needed with salt and pepper.
- Top with spring onions and serve.
- Energy – 234 kcal
- Protein – 10g (14%)
- Fat – 19g (71%)
- Carbohydrates – 9g (15%)
- Fiber – 3.4g