Keto Crispy Orange Chicken and Spring Rolls is one of my most popular recipes. The original version used Smuckers sugar free orange marmalade for flavor but I’m happy to announce that I now use orange electrolytes instead! Zero carbs and MUCH cleaner ingredients.
- 1 chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup unflavored protein powder isolate
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 scoop KeyNutrients orange electrolytes
- 1 Tbsp. confectioner’s sweetener
- 1/4 tsp. xanthan gum
- 1 Tbsp. chili garlic sauce (Walmart)
- Mix together protein isolate, garlic salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Put egg in a separate bowl. Heat 1/2 inch avocado oil in a skillet on medium.
- Dredge chicken in isolate, egg, then isolate again. Fry in oil until golden and cooked through.
- Whisk together water, orange electrolytes, and sweetener. Sprinkle on xanthan gum and stir.
- Heat in microwave for 60 seconds. Whisk in chili garlic sauce. Pour over chicken and serve!
- 2 wraps
- 1/2 package of Healthy Noodle, chopped (Costco)
- 1/2 can bean sprouts
- 1 cup thinly sliced cabbage
- 2 green onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- salt and pepper
- sprinkle of ginger
- whipped cream cheese
- Cut each flatbread into 4 small rectangles. Wet a paper towel and cover the wraps with it while you prepare the filling.
- Heat the sesame oil in a skillet on medium. Add the noodles, bean sprouts, cabbage, and green onion then sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook another 2-3 minutes. Let cool.
- Put 2 Tbsp. of mixture on the middle of each wrap. Spread a little cream cheese on the opposite end.
- Fold over the edges and roll up each spring roll. (cream cheese seals it ~ you don’t need much) Fry in avocado oil until golden.