Keto Creamy Chicken, Mushroom And Spinach are the perfect dish to make for any occasion. They are effortless and quick to make. Our keto creamy chicken, mushroom and spinach recipe is a healthy meal as it contains ingredients that supply vitamins, minerals, flavor and taste.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 chicken breast (cleaned and seasoned)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 3 whole mushrooms (sliced)
- Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Fresh baby spinach
- 1 can of cream of chicken (or mushroom, or chicken & mushroom)
- In a oven safe skillet, heat up 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add minced garlic and chicken in the oven.
- Now add sliced mushrooms and spinach and cook chicken on both sides for about 4-5 minutes.
- Once chicken is browned, add 1 can of cream of chicken & mushroom soup, and shredded cheddar cheese (or cheese of your choice).
- Bake it in the preheated oven at 390° F until cheese is melted (for about 15 minutes).
- Serve and Enjoy!