The salty-sweet spicy flavor of this dish is a yummy treat for everyone. Its warm and creamy taste is a perfect weeknight dinner meal. Keto coconut curry salmon recipe can be prepared in 30 minutes and can be frozen easily for a deliciously keto freezer meal. An ultimate comfort food!
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ white onions (diced)
- 180 grams salmon fillet
- 7 oz tomatoes, canned, (diced)
- 7 oz coconut milk
- 2 garlic cloves, (minced)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger, chopped
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Heat a pan and add olive oil.
- Add and saute onions until translucent.
- Fry the salmon and cook both sides of it.
- Add tomatoes.
- Add coconut milk. Stir until sauce is well combined.
- Add garlic, curry powder, ginger powder, paprika and salt. Mix again.
- Bring it to simmer for a few more minutes until sauce is thick and salmon is cooked.
- Serve on a plate. Garnish it with fresh parsley.
Energy – 454.6 kcal
Protein – 21.8g
Fat – 35.4g
Carbohydrates – 12.2g