CLUCKIN’ SCRAMBLE 》Keto friendly Chick-fil-A at home!
The holidays got a little crazy – but I plan to get back to regular posting soon! Make sure to check out my stories each day for extra content.
This skillet meal has all the crave able fast food flavors you love, without the carbs! The seasoning gives a sweet but salty kick to the chicken and the sugarfree sauce is a straight up DUPE to Chick-fil-A signature sauce.
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 ½ cups cooked chicken
- 1 tsp. chicken & waffles seasoning
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar
- Sugarfree famous cluckin’ sauce
- Melt butter in skillet and sauté chicken with seasoning until golden crisp.
- Push chicken to edges of pan and add eggs to the middle.
- Heat until scrambled then mix everything together. Stir in spinach.
- Heat for 1-2 minutes or until just wilted.
- Top with cheddar and remove from heat.
- Drizzle on cluckin’ sauce & serve!