Keto Blueberry cobbler was one of the very favorite things my mom made when I was growing up.
- 2 cups berries
- 2 Tbsp. So Nourished granular sweetener
- 8 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup So Nourished gold sweetener
- 1 egg
- FlavorGod buttery cinnamon roll seasoning
- Spread berries in the bottom of a 9×9 baking dish. Sprinkle with granular sweetener.
- In a mixing bowl, combine butter, almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, gold sweetener, and egg.
- Drop batter in small spoonful’s on top of berries.
- Sprinkle generously with cinnamon roll seasoning.
- Bake at 375° for 30 minutes.
I like to serve mine warm with fresh whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream