Keto Biscuits & Gravy Casserole recipe could win awards. Bacon biscuit dough layered with sausage, cheese, egg, and country gravy. This is what Keto dreams are made of
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup shredded colby jack
- 1/2 cup bacon crumbles
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 lb. sausage, cooked
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 3 eggs, scrambled*
- country gravy (recipe below)
- Mix together butter, eggs, almond flour, colby jack, bacon, and baking powder.
- Scoop dollops of batter into a greased 9×9 baking dish.
- Top with italian sausage and cheese then sprinkle on eggs.
- Cover everything with country gravy. Bake at 350° for 1 hour. Let cool 10 minutes then serve!
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Heat heavy cream and chicken broth until bubbly.
- Sprinkle on xanthan gum and whisk while simmering until slightly thickened.
- Add salt & pepper.
Hard boiled eggs work great too.