Have leftover hamburger patties or ground beef? Make these crunchy roll-ups!
- 1/2 lb. ground beef, cooked
- 2 Tbsp. Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 bacon crumbles
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. green onion, diced
- salt & pepper (or seasoning of choice)
- Mix all together.
- Take 2 Cut Da Carb flatbread and cut into 4 smaller rectangles – making 8 pieces.
- Spread a small amount of cream cheese on the long side of each flatbread piece (this will seal them once rolled up).
- Spread the hamburger mixture along the opposite side and roll up each taquito.
- Fry in 1/2 inch of avocado oil until golden.
Big Mac Sauce:
- 2 Tbsp. mayo
- 2 Tbsp. GHughesSugarfree ketchup
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp diced dill pickle
- sprinkle of onion powder & paprika