Do you want to start Keto diet for weight loss? And want to know the ketogenic diet in a short time?
So this 7 day Keto Diet Meal Plan is for you. Before starting know this plan of only 7 days.
This eating plan tries to offer a general idea of the ketogenic diet , however the caloric requirements of each person are different. This eating plan is designed to be a diet high in good fats, with moderate protein, and low in carbohydrates (20 net grams). But if you want to know more in detail how to calculate your caloric and macronutrient requirements, it is easy to use the macro calculator to know your caloric and macronutrient requirements .
- Before starting the meal plan, plan your grocery list so that you have everything you need.
- Clean your pantry so you don’t have temptations.
- Eat 5 meals a day: breakfast, morning snack, lunch, evening snack and dinner. Have a schedule for your meals.
- Eat slowly and chew your food well.
- Drink enough natural water, 3 liters a day . In case of headache or cramps, increase the consumption of water and salt.
- Use sea salt or Himalayan salt, it will give your meals a lot of flavor.
- Add a teaspoon of coconut oil and 1 teaspoon of butter to the coffee, which can also be used as a snack. If desired, you can add half a cream (not a substitute for cream).
- In salads, use 1 to 2 cups of vegetables and garnish with 2 tbsp. of olive oil, vinaigrette, Italian dressing, Caesar, ranch or blue cheese, avoid light dressings as many contain added sugar.
- The recommended vegetables are green leafy vegetables such as: lettuce, spinach, chard, kale; also: celery, cucumber, nopales, sprouts, mushrooms, radish, asparagus, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, cabbage, green beans, pumpkin, hearts of palm, onion, tomato.
- Cook with olive oil, coconut or butter preferably.
- You can eat almost all cheeses : cheddar, goat, cream cheese, blue or mozzarella cheese, bay cheese, and don’t forget to read the nutritional table to see how many carbohydrates they contain.
- You can use herbs, spices, and almost all hot sauces for seasoning.
- Breakfast or dinner can be swapped for a low-carb protein shake (you can add almonds or walnuts) or for a low-carb protein muffin.
- You can drink unsweetened drinks, mineral water, coffee or tea.
- FRUIT: any type of fruit, except for a handful of strawberries or blueberries.
- CEREALS: tortilla, toast, rice, potato, corn, crackers, bread, pasta, oats
- LEGUMES: beans, lentils, lima beans, chickpeas, peas.
- TUBERS OR VEGETABLES HIGH IN CARBOHYDRATES: potato, carrot, sweet potato.
- ALCOHOL: beer, wine and liquor.
- COW’S MILK AND YOGURT: The consumption of “unsweetened” or “unsweetened” almond or coconut milk is allowed.
- DIETARY OR LOW-FAT PRODUCTS.
- 1 cup of coffee
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. half cream
- spices to taste
A cup of coffee is made either bean or instant. Add the butter, coconut oil, and half cream. You can add cinnamon to taste, Stevia, or other spices to add flavor. Blend and voila, you will have a creamy and energetic bulletproof coffee!
- 1 scoop of low-carb protein
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- Walnut or almonds to taste
The protein is beaten with the egg, the melted butter, the cinnamon and the walnut are added, it is poured into a container or microwaveable cup and it is put in the microwave for 1 minute and a half.
Note: It is recommended to use a low carb vanilla or chocolate flavored whey protein.